I actually came across this recipe on Facebook from Tastemade, and they’re so nice and really easy to make. You can read their original recipe here. Hover over the below image to see what you need!
Incase the hover-over image isn’t working!
- 1-2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3 tbsp. grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped (or dried)
- 1 garlic clove, minced, or thinly sliced
LET’S GET COOKING…
- Preheat oven to gas mark 7/135°C.
- Line your baking tray with baking/greaseproof paper.
- Slice the sweet potatoes, with skin on, into chip-shaped batons.
- Place the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and starting to burn on the edges. Toss the fries once after 10 minutes.
- Remove the fries from the oven and top with cheese/garlic/parsley mixture.