Love a good Mexican food film night, and since I found the Nature’s Store gluten-free corn chips (I got mine in Sainsbury’s), I’ll definitely be having them more frequently! We were going to buy guacamole too , but the normal one wasn’t gluten-free *wipes tear away*, and the other one was called ‘guacamole-style dip’, the style didn’t sit right with me, almost like it was made of animal feet or something? Anyway, this was really tasty and easy to find gluten-free versions of everything else!
- 1 bag of Nature’s Store gluten-free corn chips
- Green jalapenos
- Nacho cheese
- Grated cheese
- Empty half the bag of corn chips in an oven-proof dish
- Sprinkle a handful of the grated cheese and top with remaining corn chips and sprinkle another handful of cheese on top – there can never be too much cheese
- Dot a few of the chopped jalapenos on top of the cheese
- Put under the grill until the cheese has melted
- Place a generous dollop of both salsa and nacho cheese on top
- Enjoy! It’s like being in Mexico, right?