Ok, so it has been fairly warm this weekend, so I figured I’d make some frozen treats. I’d seen a video on my Facebook feed of someone doing something similar, so I thought I’d give it a go. I did try to find the video again, but my feed was rammed with all kinds of crap, so it’s gone forever. In the video they added a lot of different things into the yoghurt mixtures, but since I can’t find the video, I’ve just gone ahead and done the bare minimum. They are actually really tasty, but I think next time, instead of having it melt down my arm, I’ll be adding toothpicks into each one.
You’ll need a silicone ice cube tray. Mine was only £6 from amazon. Picture below.
- Pot of natural yoghurt – you only need enough to fill the silicone moulds
- Handful of fresh strawberries
- With a teaspoon, carefully drop a little yoghurt into each mould, almost to the top of each but leave a little room
- Slice the strawberries thinly, enough for one slice on top of each of the yoghurt drops
- Gently push the strawberry slice into the yoghurt so it’s not just sat on top of it
- Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours until the yoghurt is set. Mine took about 1hr 30mins
- Pop out of the moulds and enjoy!