This is such a simple and delicious mid-week meal – it only takes about 5-7 minutes, from fridge to mouth!
I got my gluten-free gnocchi from Tesco, it’s a brand called Farabella – if you are yet to come across this brand, I’d highly recommend at least trying their gnocchi.
This recipe serves 2 hungry people and I got a lunch out of it for the next day, too!
- 250g gnocchi
- 80g butter
- Handful of fresh sage leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Handful of grated Parmesan
- Boil the gnocchi until the pieces float to the top of the pan, about 3 minutes or so.
- While the gnocchi is cooking. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the crushed garlic and let it simmer for a few minutes until the garlic starts to brown.
- Rip up your sage leaves and add to the butter sauce and stir until coated.
- Drain your gnocchi and add to the pan with the butter.
- Add your Parmesan into the pan and stir mixture until all gnocchi pieces