This is a fairly quick recipe in terms of preparation, only about 15 mins, but total cooking time about 20-25mins. Serves 2 (if one of you eats more than the other!). This is also a fairly inexpensive and healthy meal.
- 90g brie
- Olive oil
- 1 courgette
- Mushroom rice (I used this Tilda steamed mushroom basmati rice)
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 3 peppers
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Start off by washing and roughly chopping the potatoes lengthways. Scatter some olive oil on a large baking tray and bake your sweet potato wedges for 10 mins, gas mark 7.
- Hollow out your 3 peppers.
- Prepare your courgette – I spiralized mine, fry for a few minutes with a tbsp of olive oil. Add the garlic and fry for a further minute.
- Take your frying pan off the heat and add the brie in small chunks, mix and season.
- Once your 10 mins are up on the potatoes, take them out and turn them over. Brush the 3 peppers with olive oil, and place them beside the potatoes on the tray. Bake for a further 10-15 mins, or until potatoes are cooked.
- Whilst the potatoes and peppers are in the oven, cook your rice and stir into the courgette mixture.
- Serve the rice inside the peppers, alongside the potato wedges.