I don’t normally like chocolate flavoured foods, but I love chocolate itself. My boyfriend really loves anything chocolatey; particularly cakes and puddings, so this dessert was just for him – but I actually really liked it, too!
It was so quick and easy to make as well. All you’ll need crockery-wise is small ramekins, mine are 9 cm ones.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Makes 2 chocolate fondants
- 100g dark chocolate
- 90g butter
- 3 eggs
- 100g sugar
- 45g rice flour
- Preheat oven to gas mark 4.
- Gently melt the chocolate and the butter together in a sauce pan and allow to cool.
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar and add to the melted chocolate mixture, mix well.
- Add the rice flour to the chocolate mixture and stir until just combined.
- Divide the batter into your two ramekins.
- Bake for 8 minutes and serve warm.