I’m always looking for puddings that take the least time possible, so this no bake cheesecake is perfect for afternoon making and afternoon eating, there is simply nothing that can go wrong with it. Well, you could drop all your ingredients on the floor, but maybe just try not to do that?
I used a circular loose-bottomed 20cm cake tin.
Preparation time: 30-40 mins | Freezer time: 30 mins | Fridge time: 30 mins
Ready to eat in 2 hrs or 1 hr 30mins if you’re super speedy.
- 100g white chocolate
- 200g cream cheese
- 150g digestive biscuits (I used Prewett’s digestives which are 150g exactly – it was meant to be)
- 45g butter
- 200g blueberries
- 100g caster sugar
- 120ml of double or whipping cream
- Crush your digestive biscuits until they’re fine crumbs and mix with your melted butter.
- Press the crumb mixture into the tin even fairly even with the back of a spoon and put the tin in the fridge.
- Whilst you’re melting your chocolate, whisk the cream until it thickens. Once your chocolate has cold slightly mix into the cream.
- Beat your caster sugar and cream cheese together, fold your chocolate mixture into the same bowl.
- Soften roughly half the blueberries in a pan with about half an inch of water. (I added in some black raspberry liqueur, because, why not?), drain and add to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into your tin, on top of your biscuit base.
- Freeze for around half an hour, or until it’s stopped wobbling once shaken.
- Place in fridge for a further half an hour.
- Use the rest of the blueberries to decorate your cake, or to eat if you’re bored of waiting for your cheesecake.